Join the collective joy of writing club.
Write and talk with the same writers, every week. Together, we’ll develop a community that will help you free yourself as a writer.
Let’s come together.
Here’s what your membership dues to the club will give you:
- 50% off all seminars about joy and writing that I teach.
- An invitation to the weekly writers’ room, over Zoom, on Friday mornings at 10 am, PST.
- Lessons about specific craft choices in writing.
- Conversations with guest writers, monthly.
- A Collective Joy of Writing book selection each month.
- Access to writers whose opinions you trust for workshopping pieces.
- Subscription to the Collective Joy of Writing newsletter, with daily writing prompts, quotes from other writers and creative people, plus a weekly round-up of great pieces of writing.
- The sense of collective joy of knowing and learning with fellow writers.
Club dues are $15 a month.
If you’d like to save money, the yearly dues are
a one-time payment of $149.